You’re invited to come, play, eat with us. We practice the power of people coming together in a collective cooking of deeper listening and nourishing action. Where ideas, community and creativity conspire.
- Wed, 14 June14 June, 6:00 pm – 9:00 pmRedfern NSW 2016, Australia
- Thu, 11 May11 May, 6:00 pm – 9:00 pmYOKE HQ, Redfern NSW 2016, Australia11 May, 6:00 pm – 9:00 pmYOKE HQ, Redfern NSW 2016, AustraliaJoin in this potent evening where we shape shift with international guest Cat Kabira, who will take us deeper into the power of our personal internal boundaries, to help us live our relationships more intelligently and more deeply, opening our eyes to a whole new safer way of being!
- Wed, 26 Apr26 Apr, 6:00 pm – 9:00 pmRedfern NSW 2016, Australia
- Wed, 30 Nov30 Nov 2022, 6:00 pm – 9:00 pmRedfern NSW 2016, Australia30 Nov 2022, 6:00 pm – 9:00 pmRedfern NSW 2016, AustraliaJoin us to understand the neuropsychology of money with Jane Monica-Jones, a leading Financial Therapist. Come explore some of your personal hidden drivers and beliefs that shape how you spend and let’s discover together some healthier and more hopeful ways we can reduce our impact on the planet.
- Wed, 02 Nov02 Nov 2022, 6:00 pm – 9:00 pmRedfern NSW 2016, Australia02 Nov 2022, 6:00 pm – 9:00 pmRedfern NSW 2016, AustraliaJoin in this transformational evening where we consider the unique gifts of our ancestors with Maggie Hamilton, who will take us deeper into our individual stories and those of place, to help us better understand our own inner architecture.
- Fri, 30 Oct30 Oct 2020, 6:00 pm – 9:00 pmRedfern NSW 2016, Australia
- Thu, 21 Nov21 Nov 2019, 6:00 pm – 22 Nov 2019, 9:00 pmRedfern NSW 2016, Australia
- Sat, 21 Sept21 Sept 2019, 6:00 pm – 9:00 pmRedfern NSW 2016, Australia
This is community at its best. We are coming together at times of big change to engage in collective visioning, where insights of the soul have a place at the table. Where experts come with the intention of nurturing creative confidence that open conversation.
We share ancient wisdoms and philosophies, grill modern myths and digital tricks for greater potential of our place in time and space. We practice the power of people coming together in a collective cooking of deeper listening and nourishing action. Where ideas, community and creativity conspire.
supper UNYOKED are small intimate gatherings, a living breathing continuum of our ethos – to increase positive impact and expansion with our heart, mind and effort.
Located on Gadigal Country in Redfern at YOKE HQ, these intimate sit-down 2-course dinners, feature a guest speaker fluent in ancient or modern wisdom, philosophy or sustainable practice; and a guest chef’s menu designed to aid creative thought.
To raise the bar and explore what it takes to unite through creativity and conversation, to inspire transformation in ourselves, and contribute to socially sophisticated interdependence. We invite the connection of ethical beings eager to find ways to make positive change in our world.
SUPPER GUESTS PLEASE NOTE
You're invited to bring an open heart, a gracious mind, your generous ear, your radical will, and let’s see what we can do from simply starting here.
This supper series does not promote or adhere to any particular view, religion or philosophy.
These suppers are open ended, episodic in nature and not about reaching resolutions or conclusions, although we are not closed to some brilliant action emerging. They are simply a place to start a conversation, to provoke deeper listening for the creating and renewing of our everyday lives. Any outcomes will be driven by the individual gatherings of each session.
Proceeds from each supper go to a chosen charity or social enterprise.
Leave your armour at the door
Openness of mind is key
Openness of heart is pleasing
Deep listening is as important as speaking
Masticate well. Be kind. Be considerate. Be mindful
Bullying, hate speech or malicious conduct will not be tolerated; nor will taking offence. You will be entering a circle of freedom of speech over your sensitivities. Without this we cannot have a free debate. Remember the words of the wise man Rumi – “If you are irritated by every rub, how will your mirror be polished?”
You can disagree with another person’s opinion, but please be respectful and graceful with dignity.